Skype

All 13 art Reviews

Katana Power Katana Power

Looks alright to me.

Pallate Gun Pallate Gun

It doesn't suck man. It's good. Although I doubt I've ever seen a design like this in real life as it's a little too blocky.

Shiny Catapult Shiny Catapult

Excellent work. I find the detailing impressive for something created in 2006. If you ever read this comment I hope you still work at your craft.

Anaconda Gun Anaconda Gun

Great work. It wouldn't be great to be shot by this demon though.

74 Harley 74 Harley

Very good work m80. Especially for 2009.

5/5.

pipe dream pipe dream

Looks pretty good dood.

SL - 55 harrower, Caine's Vengeance SL - 55 harrower, Caine's Vengeance

Looks pretty good but those goddamn liberal vampires are probably tryin to get it banned. Idiots. Us vamps need to be able to defend ourselves from eachother!

Galejro responds:

Irony is in VTM universe there is a species of vampires that is totally pacifist, liberal and trying to be good, clan Salubri. Other than that, in VTM universe part of the vampiric curse is that all of Kain's progeny will not live in peace, meaning it is in their nature to be at least competitive.

All SMW Enemies All SMW Enemies

I used to spent a massive amount of time in art class in k~6th drawing guns and zelda weapons like bombs, and the teachers always got all scared about it.

Sora Final Form Sora Final Form

Give me Strength!

Roxas vs Sora Roxas vs Sora

Nice work dude. They're about to release a KH2.5 HD thing that comes with one of those other games and some other goodies. I can't afford an 8th gen console and I got a mid-high range pc anyways so I emu the first 2 games in HD anyways lol. But I hope they port their games to PC since they're doing it with FF.

I guess it was -somewhat- off topic but OT: Nice artwork, I could never pull off anything a tenth as good as this even if I was allowed to trace.